Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th

Today was another busy day at the orphanage. I was able to bring Pampers to the orphanage for Micah Sveta so she doesn't have to deal with a towel falling in between her legs. I didn't mention yesterday that I gave Tatiana the Children's Tylenol and band-aids.  Some of the Round Rock Community Choir members donated some money for me to bring them some supplies that they had asked for.  Of course our Susan Putnam donated a TON of 3M band-aids and Tatiana was so amazed at how "beautiful" they were.  It was pretty funny.  And unbelievably they did NOT get crushed in my luggage.  I will give her all of her 3M post-it goodies next week. =) I still have a good $120 to spend on diapers & pull-ups for the orphanage but I want to give those right before I leave so they don't think they are for Micah Sveta. 

As for Micah Sveta....she is SO active.  Not only will she pull up on things but she will find a way to crawl over and  if you look away for just a second she is already up on something else.  She truly is my little monkey!  She loves to walk (sometimes a drunkin' run with assistance), bear crawl, play under the table (she barely fits standing up) and eat...boy that girl can eat!  The nurses keep saying they don't understand how she is so little when she eats so much.  Micah Sveta is very active and probably burns more calories than she takes in. 

Mammother discovered today that she LOVES beads.  I guess every little girl loves their jewelery. =)
She had the sweetest little jumper on today that has two pockets.  I showed her how she could put things in her pockets and she didn't think that was a bad idea.  She carried around her toys the rest of the day in there.  She is too smart for her own good. 

The nurses just love her to death.  They are very happy for her but they are going to miss her. They looked through all of the pictures I brought today and loved all of them.  Russian living conditions are so different than American.  They were so impressed with my house (little do they know it is considered a very small starter home in America.)  People, problems, likes and dislikes are the same as Americans but living conditions and such are just very different. 

I am just one full day away from my court date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment